The term ‘G&G’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- General Terms
- The content within the pages of this website are for your general information and use. Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own discretion. The content is subject to change without notice.
• Images used on this website may depict products that we do not sell that are used as props for photography. Some images may be used for illustration purposes only.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is only allowed with written consent from G&G store.
• Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, G&G store takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- Terms of Sale
When placing an order you indicate a desire to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any representations made as to delivery times are within the areas stipulated by us and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be liable. Please refer to Shipping & Returns
In order to contract with G&G store you must be able to make valid and sufficient payment to us through legal channels. G&G store retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted, we will inform you via e-mail that your order is placed in our system and is pending payment. We will also inform you in the same e-mail of the appropriate payment details and methods. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the debit card or bank account used to place your order, and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of your order. The cost of products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised on the Site are subject to such changes without prior notice to you.
- Sale contract
To make a purchase you are required to complete our simple checkout process. You will be guided through the checkout and asked to input your data to complete the transaction. Upon placing your order, we will send you an order acknowledgement email; this is to advise you that we have received your order request. When your order is ready to ship, we will then send you a despatch confirmation email. It’s at this point that we accept your order and the contract is formed. We reserve the right to cancel an order should there be an issue with stock levels or payment details, or the identification of a pricing or product description error.
- Pricing and availability
All prices quoted on our website are in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) and are GST inclusive.
Whilst we do our utmost in ensuring that all details, descriptions, availability, and prices of products which appear on this Site are accurate, errors may occur from periodically. If we discover an error in the price or availability of any goods which you have ordered, we will inform you of this immediately and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you or receive acknowledgement form you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Delivery costs will be charged in addition to all prices displayed; such additional charges will be clearly displayed where applicable and included in the total cost prior to placing your order.
Upon receiving your order, an acknowledgement e-mail will be sent to you confirming its receipt and payment details. At this stage, your order is not finalized and is still ‘pending’. Once we receive sufficient funds from you and your payment is confirmed, we will send an acknowledgement e-mail indicating so and that your order will soon be dispatched. Your order will then be dispatched within 1-2 business days of this acknowledgement e-mail.
- Discount codes
- Account discount codes – Discount codes may from time to time be offered to account holders; such codes may only be applied to purchases made through the account in respect of which the discount code was offered and registered. Account discount codes will thus not be transferrable.
- Promotional discount codes – We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Site.
G&G store shall not be liable in any way for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the delivery of goods being delayed or prevented or for any other reason beyond our control including the acts of any third parties. Furthermore, in no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever whether arising from loss of data, loss of profits or loss of revenue in connection with the use of this website.
- Returns, Refunds & Exchanges
Cancellations of an order cannot be made after we have both confirmed your order and your payment has been processed. Once we have accepted payment for an order, cancellation of the order is within our sole discretion. Please contact us by telephone or email as soon as possible to cancel an order.
If for any reason you need to return a product to us then please refer to our Returns Policy page for further information.
- Customer Mailings & Email
- Risk of loss
All items purchased from this Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items may pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
- Unauthorised Use
Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.